- 1I will sing of lovingkindness and  justice,
- To You, O Lord, I will sing praises.
- 2I will  give heed to the  blameless way.
- When will You come to me?
- I will walk within my house in the  integrity of my heart.
- 3I will set no worthless thing before my eyes;
- I hate the  work of those who fall away;
- It shall not fasten its grip on me.
- 4A perverse heart shall depart from me;
- I will know no evil.
- 5Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will  destroy;
- No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.
- 6My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell
- with me;
- He who walks in a  blameless way is the one who will minister to me.
- 7He who practices deceit shall not dwell within my house;
- He who speaks falsehood shall not  maintain his position before me.
- 8Every morning I will  destroy all the wicked of the land,
- So as to cut off from the city of the Lord all those who do iniquity.